Advance Roofing, Windows, Siding & Doors is open for business and will continue to provide estimating, installation and repair services as long as it is safe to do so. We will follow all guidelines and mandates set forth by the Governors of each state where we conduct business.
At Advance the safety of our team members and clients is our highest priority. We understand the seriousness of current Pandemic and have taken additional measures to ensure that we are all doing our part in keeping the community safe.
Here are a few steps that we are taking to reduce the possibility of exposure and practice social distancing guidelines.
- We are communicating with our staff each morning and reminding them that if they or anyone in their household are exhibiting any symptoms of a cold, fever or flu they are to stay at home and will not be able to work.
- Our offices are being disinfected each morning and wiped down throughout the day.
- Our employees have been instructed to not shake hands during introductions and to practice social distancing guidelines when in the office and when meeting with customers.
- Employees are aware of the importance of frequently washing hands and having disinfectant products in their vehicles when working in the field.
- All consultations and required measurements for product pricing will be conducted outside of the residence for the time being. We can review all estimates and product options with clients via the internet and phone calls.
- Any interior installations or services are now being reviewed on an individual basis.
- Exterior installations and services will continue at this time while applying social distancing guidelines.
- It is humbling to see everyone coming together during these trying times. May you and your families stay safe and be well!
Request a Free
Serving DE, PA, NJ, & MD!